There are just three weeks left before Christmas…;can you believe it? But I think it is still not late to make your holiday home dÃ©cor. Instead, it is the best time to start preparing your Christmas presents, Christmas tree, Christmas ornaments and all the things about Christmas decorations. If you want to make the holiday home dÃ©cor of this year be more attractive than last year, you must try some new and fresh Christmas decoration ideas. We have already introduced you some examples that brought wood elements into the home decor, and now they are also suitable for the Christmas decorations. Natural wooden element in home decor is always pleasing to the eyes and makes us feel cozy and warm that are also the Christmas feeling. Here we have gathered some ideas to assist you to decorate your holiday home with recycled wood. They are easy to make, and you can do them with your family, especially children. Have a look and Enjoy!
01. Rustic Christmas Decorations- fill an old wooden box with ornaments and lights for an instant decoration.
02. Primitive Christmas shutter idea!
03. Primitive Solar Lights on Rustic Wood Posts with Stars
04. DIY: Holiday Log Centerpiece with natural greenery, berries, pinecones, and small ornaments.
05. Christmas decorating ideas with ladders
06. Santa stops here sign. I love the simplicity of this and how rustic it is.
07. Danish Nisse Logs (Christmas Craft)
08. Christmas Tree Decorating Idea
09. Twig Star Christmas Decoration
10. DIY Front Porch Christmas Decor
15. Wooden Christmas Tree
19. Wood Porch Pumpkins
20. DIY Wood Christmas Decorations
22. Adorable Burlap Christmas Gifts Wrapping Idea
25. DIY Faux Fireplace
27. Rustic Christmas Front Porch Decorating Ideas
28. Rustic Barn Wood 30â³ Planter Box (Centerpiece)
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Share your Thoughts